Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

TRUNK or TREAT last night at church was a blast. The girls had an awesome time. Brooke played in the inflatable maze for the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth time (do you get the picture). She loved it. Emily had a great time with her friends, although she would circle every now and then and hang out with us a bit. I don't know what I am going to do when the day comes that she no longer wants to hang out with her mommy at all. For those of you who don't know, our church is huge, parking lot full of people at an event like this. You could lose a kid easily. I let Emily go run around away from us with her friends for the first time...felt really weird. I was nervous the whole time. But she had a blast.

I hope you all have a great time with your family tonight...BOO!!

2 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! waaa waaaa I hate
that we weren't there! That was always SO MUCH FUN for everyone!!

Christy said...

Sounds like a blast! How old is Emily? My oldest, Chloe, is 8 and I haven't been able to "let go" yet.