Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thanksgiving blogs...

Hey everyone in blog land...since November is the month that contains that wonderful, turkey, casserole and desert fill day called Thanksgiving, how about a Thanksgiving challenge. Please join me the whole month of November by including one thing you are thankful for in each of your daily blogs. By November 30th you will have identified thirty things (although I am sure there is even more) that you are thankful for. What a list you will have created if you ever need to remind yourself. Just blog as usual but make a special note of that days "Thanksgiving" somewhere in your blog. Ask your blogging friends to ask their blogging friends to ask their bloggin friends and so on, to join in. I'm sure we will all be inspired as well as blessed.

5 comments:

jennykate77 said...

I posted a blog about this today too. I think it's a great idea!

Hope you're having a great day!

Christy said...

Great idea Miranda! I posted it on my blog.

melissa said...

hey there,,,I saw your blog from my beautiful friend JennyKate! I love sharing blessings...it's so good for the soul!!!

Oh ya...i love the "big hair" picture...i rocked the big hair to back in the day!! ;)

~Melissa

nomo wino daph said...

Great idea Miranda!!
I will make you a badge in Photoshop if you want me to....email me & tell me what you want it to say!

Sara Beth said...

oh great plan I am joining in!!