Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Have Arrived...

Well, here I am. I have wanted to do this for quite some time but did not know what in the world I could ever post. I have been greatly inspired by my neighbor's blog. Her name is Julie and she has a beautiful blog (see link "The Boles Beach Bunch" to the right) which I admit I have blogstalked...HA. She is quite the creative one...oh I wish I was. Her blog along with a couple of others have intrigued me. What greater gift is there to give your children, grandchildren and so on, but a compilation of your thoughts about them and events in your life that will have molded them into the people they will have become. Anyhoo...here's to my sweet Emily and Brooke. I thank God everyday he gave you both to me and your daddy. It is my prayer that you will look back on this blog one day and truly know that in your hearts.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Welcome to blog world! I am still getting my feet wet :)

julie said...

Now I can stalk you!!!! Ha! Ha! You are going to have so much fun. I can sit at night and read these blogs forever!! I think you did a great job!

nomo wino daph said...

hello!!! I use to be your neighbor on Ono too!! I moved last year though...Jules is my bud! I can see you have great taste already, lol!!
Welcome to Blogville!!! BEWARE...it will suck all your time out of you!
Daphne