Saturday, November 1, 2008

30 days of Thanksgiving...

Today is the first day of November and the first day of the Thanksgiving challenge. Today I spent the day with my girls. We slept until 10:00 am. Can you believe it...I don't think I have done that since college? We went to Target and Walmart for the after Halloween markdowns and then grocery shopping. I met Bo when he got off work to pass off Brooke to him. Emily and I went with a friend to "Judgement House" at a local church. It was awesome. I was truly moved by the production. Thus for my first day of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for Jesus Christ. I do not know how someone who does not know him can get through this crazy life. I find myself falling before him more and more. He is amazing. If you do not know him I encourage you to find someone, or just ask me, to fill you in on how you can know him. Your life will be changed. No doubt about it. You don't have to be and won't ever be perfect. That is the beauty of his mercy and grace. He loves us no matter what. He just wants us to come to him no matter what. It's just that easy.

2 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

AMEN SISTER!!
If it weren't for Him, WE wouldn't be!

I got your tag/badge made-
check your mail:)

Sara Beth said...

yup what daph said :)