Thursday, November 13, 2008

30 day of Thanksgiving #13

Today I am thankful for...hmmmm...I know there must be something...

I guess this would be writer's block, or better yet, blogger's block. tee hee hee

I reckon I'm just glad to be here...glad and thankful to be alive. Thankful to be able to smell the roses.

Sorry this post seems so thoughtless, but I am just not full of words tonight, I guess.

BTW...please say a little prayer or a big one if you've got it in ya...for my sweet mother as she goes for her 3rd Chemo treatment tomorrow. God love her...she has been an amazing trooper through all of this. If I got anything from her side of the gene pool, I pray it is her stamina and perseverance.

Also...please lift up my friend Daphne's dad as he is having some issues with his liver and in the hospital.

Thanks for tuning in!!! LOL

9 comments:

jennykate77 said...

No. Alive is good! Alive is definitely something to be thankful for! :)

Prayers for your friend.

Hope you have a fabulous Friday!

Busy Mom said...

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you can get your Christmas out soon. Although when it is 80 something degrees outside it's hard to sing "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" unless he meant sand!! Have a fun weekend!!

nomo wino daph said...

LOL!! i am with ya...thank God were alive...that's always a good thing!

jennykate77 said...

I left you an award on my blog :)

jennykate77 said...

I've been missing your blog! Hope everything is ok. Just stopping by to say HI!

nomo wino daph said...

Hey Friend!

Hope your doing well..
I am just trying to catch up on my blog hopping...looks like you've been MIA also!

I hope that your mother is doing well!

Have a blessed day!

nomo wino daph said...

ok woman!!
i am worried about ya!
hope you had a blessed Christmas!!!
off to find ya on FB:)

jennykate77 said...

Just stopped by to see if you were back to blogging!

Hope all is well!

jennykate77 said...

I saw you on Dee Dee's comments, so I had to drop by and say HI! I thought maybe perhaps you see your comments from the blog. You're missed! Hope all is well!