Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thirty days of Thanksgiving #2

Thanks to Daphne...a new friend via Blogville...I now have a tag for the Thanksgiving Challenge. If you are joining me in the Thanksgiving Challenge to name thirty things you are thankful for in thirty days, feel free to copy and past the tag and use it in your blogs.
Today, I am thankful for Sunday afternoon naps. Oh how luxurious they can be. I know Emily will get me for posting this pic, but I couldn't help myself. I love those two little girls and love that they love each other. Don't get me wrong, they have there moments. However, Brooke loves her "Sissy" dearly and Emily is becoming more and more protective of her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how funny. And yes, I can hear Emily now. She will definitely get you if she finds out. I can't get mine to take a nap. They are quite while I take mine though.

Miranda said...

OMGoodness...Emily still can saver a nap. She would nap every evening after school if I would let her. HA!